thembisa mdoda new man
thembisa mdoda opw
thembisa mdoda pregnant
thembisa mdoda interview
Thembisa Mdoda is arguably the most loved Our ‘Perfect Wedding’ host ever and we all know what a tough crowd the show’s viewers are. From paternity drama to famous siblings, here’s what you might not know about presenter/actress Thembisa Mdoda.
1. Thembisa Mdoda started her career as the head of news and programming at Voice of Wits, she also helped develop Yebo Radio.
2. Thembisa holds three degrees from Wits University, she graduated in Dramatic Arts, and Media Studies and Journalism.
3. The sassy presenter is also actress having featured in many popular series including Home Affairs, Mzansi Love Story: Game On & Lawless, Residual, and Le Boeuf Sur le Toit and recently The Road.
4. She has also been in theatre work, she was in Stompie, playing the iconic Winnie Mandela, she was a fox in Brer Rabbit at the Market Theatre and did Sis Dolly’s Shebeen and Crocodile Tears at the National Arts Festival.
5. Mdoda is also philanthropic, she is a pioneer of an organization for youth and women’s rights in association with People Opposing Women Abuse (POWA). She also sits on the board of Ambassadors for Youth and Community Development.
6. Thembisa is not the only famous person in her family, she’s Anele Mdoda’s sister.
7. Earlier this year Thembisa rumors surfaced that Thembisa’s twin sons were not her ex husband Atandwa Kani’s biological kids.
8. If you watch ‘Our Perfect Wedding’ you already know girl got style, Thembisa says her style influence go back as far as Audrey Hepburn, she also loves Trace Ellis Ross and Bonang Matheba’s style. Oh and she’ll pick heels over sneakers any day.
9. Her dream is to own and run her own magazine one day. “Yet another story-telling medium I love”, she says.
10. Above all, her favorite career is being a mom. Thembisa says being a mother has given her the discipline and commitment values she need to do well in everything she does.
Her mantra is….”Walk to the soundtrack of your own tune.”
MORE TO READ
MDUDUZI MABASO age, girlfriend, wedding, children
SETLHABI TAUNYANE age, girlfriend, wife, biography
THEMBISA MDODA age, boyfriend, wedding, husband
MAPULA MAFOLE age, biography, boyfriend
SFISO NCWANE age, biography, children, songs