SFISO NCWANE age, biography, children, songs .
This morning South Africa lost another legend exactly the same day we lost Nelson Mandela three years ago. Gospel singer Sfiso Ncwane died from kidney failure at a hospital in Johannesburg Monday morning. In case you you didn’t much about the loved ‘Kulungile Baba’ singer. Here are 10 things you didn’t know about the late Sfiso Ncwane.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About The Late Sfiso Ncwane
1. Sfiso Ncwane born in the South of KZN Mthwalume back in April 21st, 1979. He lived in Durban his whole life.
2. He started singing at the age of 8.
3. He is first Gospel Musician to perform on SABC1 Live amp.
4. He featured the late legendary Vuyo Mokoena and Zodwa Twecu on his album, Inombolo Yasezulwini
5. In 2013 he became the first gospel artist to win a South Africa Music Award (SAMA 19), Record of the year Award.
6. He launch his own music company called Sfiso Ncwane Productions.
7. He has decided to open the S’fiso Ncwane Bursary Foundation.
8. He was voted Best Gospel Artist in Southern Africa – AGMA in England.
9.Sfiso died on the 5th of December 2016 from a kidney failure
10. He has left behind wife Ayanda and two kids (boys).
MORE TO READ