Connie ferguson (popularly know as Karabo Moroka on generations the legacy) is among the most loved celebrities in south africa along side sindi dlathu . In fact connie ferguson and sindi dlathu are the two most popular and most payed south african actress in south africa . Connie recently joined Generations the legacy for the third time as a lead character .
Connie age is 47 and husbands name is Shona , the couple married two month after meeting each other .
Below are 10 things you dont know about Connie ferguson
1. Connie was born in Kimberley on 10 June, 1970.
2. She is married to Aaron “Shona” Ferguson.
3. Connie’s maiden name is Masilo.
4. She announced on 30 April 2010 that she was leaving Generations after 16 years.
5. She was the host of the Generations 15th Birthday Special, which aired on SABC1 on Thursday 26 February, 2009.
6. Connie is the first South African woman to launch her own celebrity fragrance, which has been named ‘True Self’.
7. She is a co-owner of Ferguson Films which produces Mzansi Magic’s Rockville series.
8. She was voted one of South Africa’s Ten Most beautiful Women (1993) by Cosmopolitan Magazine.
9. Connie appeared on the cover of many local magazines including True Love, Ebony, Tribute, Drum and Pace.
10. She also starred as Marang Lebone in the M-Net soap opera The Wild, from 2011-2013.
MORE TO READ!
Sindi Dlathu AKA thandaza from muvhango comes out clean after HIV rumor
Jacob Zuma caught raping Nelson Mandela in Ayanda mabulu latest painting
Ayanda Ncwane short hair style will make you forget about wigs
Finally we know sindi dlathu’s husband