Private schools have become very expensive over the years, with schools such as Hilton College in Kwa-Zulu Natal charging R219,500 for a year’s tuition.
According to a list compiled by Businesstech; parents are spending more than 3 times the annual fee of a university student for a senior year at a private school.
Click through the gallery to see how much the schools cost.
1. Hilton College in Howick – R219 500 (Boarding pupil)
2. Michael House in Balgowan – R208 320 (Boarding pupil)
3. St Andrews College in Grahamstown – R199 140 (Boarding pupil)
4. Roedean School for Girls in Parktown, Johannesburg. – R196 539 (Boarding pupil) and R107 670 for a Day pupil
5. Kearsney College in Outer West Durban – R195 800 (Boarding pupil) and R134 800 for Day pupil
6. St Johns College for boys in Houghton, Johannesburg. R194 231 (Boarding pupil) and R115 067 for a day pupil
7. St Andrew’s School for Girls in Senderwood – R189 830 (Boarding pupil) and 102 400 for a day pupil
8. St Martins school in Rosettenville, Johannesburg. – R184 460 (Boarding pupil) and R112 000 for a day pupil
9. Bishops: a private boys school in Rondebosch, Cape Town. – R184 120 (Boarding pupil) and R105 520 for day pupil
10. St Stithians in Sandton, Johannesburg. – R181 693 (Boarding pupil) and R104 770 for a day pupil
PLEASE SHARE !!!!