She is no stranger to all Skeem Saam fans, Natasha Thahane plays a character of the very naive on the popular youth drama. Natasha is known not just for her acting skills but also for the genuine person she is, Natasha is one of SA’s finest young actresses.
Let’s take a look at the following 10 things you probably didn’t know about Natasha Thahane.
1. Natasha is 19 years old.
2. Her grandfather is Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu.
3. She started acting career on e.tv’s eKasi: Our Stories.
4. Natasha dropped out from Wits University where she was studying accounting.
5. She is studying a media-related course at Boston Media House.
6. She is from Cape Town.
7. She speaks English, Isizulu & Southern Sotho.
8. Natasha likes singing.
9. She did Edgars advert in 2013.
10. Natasha appeared on Single Galz: SABC 1 (Feature Extra) 2013.