10 Things You Didnt Know About Nkuli Tshirumbula Who Plays Vuyo On Generations
He is the new hunk in the Generations: The Legacy family but Nkululeko ‘Nkuli’ Tshirumbula is already making strides in the right direction since bagging his debut role as Gundo Mukwevho. Here are 10 Things you probably didn’t know about the handsome and delicious Nkuli M. Check them out below……
1. His role as ladies’ man Gundo Mukwevho on the SABC2 soap opera Muvhango was his first credited screen role.
2. He studied at the Tshwane University of Technology where he was studying Administration Financ.
3. When he auditioned for the role of Vusi on Muvhango. He was turned down for the role but two months later he was called back after show creator Duma Ndlovu created the role of Gundo for him.
4. After gaining recognition on Muvhango he began gaining media attention, being nominated for and winning a number of “sexiest” titles.
5. He also began gigging as a DJ, going by the name of Nkuli M.
6. In 2015 he was one of the 10 celebrity contestants on the eighth season of the reality competition series Strictly Come Dancing. He was partnered with professional dancer Nombulelo Hlathi.
7. Nkuli once revealed that he has been in long-term relationship and is ready to make a trip down the aisle with his lover.
8. He said that he has mastered the art of not being changed by fame but has however learned how to get it to work for him.
9. Things started happening for him him sister urging him to audition and the rest was history
10. Nkuli has been previously named both the Sowetan’s Sexiest Man and the Feather Awards‘ Hunk of the Year