10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jessica Nkosi
Known as the soft spoken Qondi from Isibaya, Jessica is nothing like the character she plays. This list gives us an insight about who she is and a bit of her back ground too.
1. Jessica was nominated as one of Sowetan Live’s 2014 sexiest women in Mzansi
2. She auditioned for Top Billing and although she didn’t make it, she still wants to become a presenter.
3. Jessica is Swati and has never spoken Zulu as much as she does on Isibaya.
4. She initially started off studying law but she switched to drama after she failed criminal law.
5. Jessica had a close relationship with her father who later passes away when she was in Grade 11.
6. Her mother is a teacher and his dad was a school inspector.
7. Jessica attended a Catholic boarding school in Eshowe since grade 3.
8. She started modelling while she was in high school.
9. Jessica calls the Isibaya set her happy place.
10. She stays grounded through faith and prayer.