unisa online application 2017
unisa online application 2017. Apply online to unisa 2017 through the unisa online application form. Unisa provides two means of applying online to the university the first is through an online process commonly know as unisa online application and the second is by means of visiting unsa regional office.
Apply online : unisa online application 2017 click here
Submit forms at unisa regional office click here
How to apply?
Ways to apply
- Apply online
- Visit a Unisa Regional Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (application form + uploaded supporting documents) (08:00-15:30, Mondays to Fridays)
- Hard copy application forms will be accepted when applying for non-degree purposes only. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
Upload supporting documents
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification).
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa
- R100 for online applications
- R150 for hard copy applications (non-degree purposes only)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENTNUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking and payment information.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
You do not need to pay the application fee if you previously paid an application fee at Unisa.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.