10 Things You Didn’t Know About skeem saam’s Kwaito
Growing up, most of us didn’t know what we wanted to be when we get older. But It was all different for Clement Maosa (26) who knew from an early age that he would be an actor. Clement Maosa is best known for his starring role as Zamokuhle ‘Kwaito’ Seakamela in the SABC1 drama series Skeem Saam which has been a huge success over the years. Many young people in Mzansi look up to Clement as a true role model, clearly there is more to him than just his acting skills. So, let’s discover other things we didn’t know about him on this articles. Check them out below….
1. He wanted to be a soldier when he was growing up.
2. He studied law at the University of Limpopo
3. He plans to do honours in law and major in entertainment where many people are being exploited.
4. Clement is an impatient person and he is scared of snakes.
5. He gets angry at people who undermine others and those who allow intimidation and don’t stand up for themselves.
6. Clement’s most memorable song is “Thanani” by Hugh Masekela . During drama at high school the song was often played as their dance theme.
7. His favourite TV show among many is Sokhulu & Partners because it’s informative as far as justice in South Africa is concerned.
8. In his spare time he usually goes to movies with friends but prefers spending time with his family.
9. His English teacher was his biggest influence. He taught him that he can be anything he want to be.
10. If granted a wish he says it would be “to spend one more day with my parents – I cry about the way they passed away and the fact that I will never see them again.”